See more Garden storage
Keter Store it out midi Wood effect Garden storage box
From storing your bins to protecting you gardening equipment from the elements, this Keter 880L storage box is the perfect addition to any garden.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
Equally at home indoors or out, the Store-It-Out MIDI gives you 880 L/31 cu. ft. of well-ventilated storage space. Easy to take home and assemble, its durable, weather-resistant construction is made to last. It opens from the top or from the front with its classic look wood-textured doors, and is lockable for complete security. It even has a sturdy built-in floor panel to keep your items clean and dry and a built-in support for a shelf (shelf not included). With the Store-It-Out MIDI, it’s easy to keep your items secure yet accessible.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools and equipment, BBQ and accessories and x2 120L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood effect panels that opens from the top or the front and with a lockable feature for secure closure
- Heavy-duty floor with built-in support for shelving and 880 L capacity
- Durable, weather-resistant design - no maintenance or fading
- Assembled dimensions: 132 x 71.5 x 113.5 cm (L x W x H) ; internal dimensions: 122 x 61 x 108.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Manufacturer guarantee||5 years|
Product Instruction Manual
Why the massive price increase - wanted 2 more!
encantador - 11 days ago
I bought 3 of these last week, good for £95 each but now £130! What the heck B&Q, put the price back to original and you will sell a lot more.
Price increase is terrible
Fiuyh - 14 days ago
This item was £95 a few days I was looking to buy one next week now increased by £35 which is distgusting will not now be buying
Bins don’t fit.
Roscome - 20 days ago
I purchased 3 of these, 2 to hide my four wheelie bins but unfortunately it is far too small to fit in any of my bins. This unit is designed for the smaller 120 litre bins and not the average household 240 litre. I will keep one for garden storage but will have to return 2. The box was easy to build, feels solid enough but unfortunately no shelf is supplied which is pretty misleading by looking at the description pictures. Overall 3* just because of the poor descriptions.
Keter wood effect garden box
Colb104 - 1 month ago
Item arrived with no assembly instructions, contacted B&Q and they send email me the instructions. Nice strong and sturdy box
Very Simple To Put Together
Prong - 2 months ago
Very simple to put together it took me twenty minutes and that was using a head torch, for it was dark when I got the midi home and due to a busy schedule I wanted it constructed ASAP.
I was very impressed with the overall construction and can highly recommend this product.